Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) offer “backroom” support to their client partners and co-employees by providing workers’ compensation insurance, human resources consulting, benefit programs, payroll, and other services. As an advantage of co-employment, PEOs assume tax and insurance liability on behalf of their client companies. In addition, PEOs help businesses navigate complex issues such as ACA reform, state and federal laws, and regulations that affect day-to-day business operations.
Serving as outsourced partners, PEOs provide human resource services on par with sophisticated, Fortune 500 firms. Benefit packages often include features such as health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and 401(k) plans. PEOs assume the administrative burden and liability for businesses, allowing the business owner to focus on running and growing the business.
Trigen provides services to PEOs as well as clients looking to enter into a PEO relationship.
PEO insurance services include:
- Master Workers’ Compensation Programs
- Multiple Coordinated Policy (MCP) Programs
- Administrative Services Only (ASO) or Carve-out/Client-based policies
- Property and Casualty Lines of Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability, Professional Liability
- Reinsurance and Captive Consulting
- Enterprise Risk Management
For businesses looking to enter into a PEO arrangement, Trigen provides a complimentary needs analysis to help match your firm with one of our trusted PEO partners.